Responsive and Springy.
Constantly pounding pothole-riddled pavement and uneven sidewalks can take a serious toll on your joints, but lacing up the Hoka One One's Vanquish 3 Women's Running Shoes sure does help alleviate pressure and impact absorption. And since the Vanquish 2 was so effective, Hoka One One altered very little on the 3: the designers simply updated the color options and upper for a slightly revamped look.
With Hoka One One's downright plush maximum cushioning and Early Stage Meta-Rocker, the Vanquish 3 defends your knees and ankles from the repetitive bouncing over rough road and promotes a smooth foot roll—so you'll be able to cover the miles with minimal fatigue and pain. The EVA midsole sports a dual-layer construction that balances rebound energy with cushioning, and the Hi-Abrasion rubber sole is reinforced in strategic areas to increase durability and traction on slick, unpredictable surfaces. Plus, an Air Mesh upper lets breezy, cool air in when you're logging mile after mile on scorching hot days.
- Ban sore joints and discomfort with this running shoe
- Breathable mesh upper promotes effortless ventilation
- EVA-midsole attenuates shock for a bouncy feel
- Gentle rocker promotes smooth transitions
- 5mm drop offers a gentle propulsion through toe-off
- Rubber outsole maintains subtle traction
- Item #HOK002P