Select Style & Size
Torrent Trail Run Shoe
Cascade through the mountains like a flowing snowmelt river in the HOKA ONE ONE Torrent Trail Run Shoe. This trail shoe was designed in collaboration with HOKA ONE ONE athletes to create a trail running shoe that's meant to race. Because of that, it provides both cushioning and agility. This is made possible from the dual-density Profly midsole that has soft cushioning in the heel and firmer foam in the forefoot, giving you a comfortable landing and a quick push-off. Further agility is provided by the aggressive, multidirectional lugs that ensure confident foot placement on the varied terrain you'll find throughout the mountains. Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones supply added durability to the sole without weighing it down.
When the temperature outside is hot, but not hot enough to keep you off the trails, a breathable engineered mesh dries quickly and helps keep the foot comfortable and cool while you push yourself. As you cascade through the mountains in breathable, cushioned comfort, your feet stay protected from trail debris by robust overlays surrounding the forefoot and toe box so you can run wherever the trail takes you.
- Trail shoe designed by athletes for exploring new terrain
- 5mm drop encourages a more natural stride for heel, midfoot strikers
- Engineered mesh upper optimizes breathability, comfort, and support
- Lightweight Profly midsole gives comfortable landing, quick push off
- Rubber sole with strategic high-abrasion zones for durability
- Multidirectional lugs give excellent grip on varied terrain
- Lace closure provides a personalized fit
- HOKA ONE ONE designs shoes for comfort on long distance runs
- Item #HOK004I
- Upper Material
- EVA, Profly
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 21 / 16mm
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 7.4oz
- Recommended Use
- trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 45 days
What do you think about this product?
February 24, 2019
Comfortable and cute
- I returned this product before using it
I ordered this product and regrettably had to return it. I have flat feet and need more ankle stability than these shoes offer. I took them to a reputable shoe store, tried them on, and had someone look for ankle pronation. Unfortunately, these shoes did not stop my ankles from rolling in. HOWEVER, if you do not have flat feet, I would highly recommend these shoes. They are super comfortable, the soles are supportive while being flexible to bend, and they are very cute too. I hope someone else enjoys them!