Torrent Trail Run Shoe
Cascade through the mountains like a flowing snowmelt river in the Hoka One One Torrent Trail Run Shoe. This trail shoe was designed in collaboration with Hoka One One athletes to create a trail running shoe that's meant to race. Because of that, it provides both cushioning and agility. This is made possible from the dual-density Profly midsole that has soft cushioning in the heel and firmer foam in the forefoot, giving you a comfortable landing and a quick push-off. Further agility is provided by the aggressive, multidirectional lugs that ensure confident foot placement on the varied terrain you'll find throughout the mountains. Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones supply added durability to the sole without weighing it down.
When the temperature outside is hot, but not hot enough to keep you off the trails, a breathable engineered mesh dries quickly and helps keep the foot comfortable and cool while you push yourself. As you cascade through the mountains in breathable, cushioned comfort, your feet stay protected from trail debris by robust overlays surrounding the forefoot and toe box so you can run wherever the trail takes you.
- Trail shoe designed by athletes for exploring new terrain
- 5mm drop encourages a more natural stride for heel, midfoot strikers
- Engineered mesh upper optimizes breathability, comfort, and support
- Lightweight Profly midsole gives comfortable landing, quick push off
- Rubber sole with strategic high-abrasion zones for durability
- Multidirectional lugs give excellent grip on varied terrain
- Lace closure provides a personalized fit
- Hoka One One designs shoes for comfort on long distance runs
- Item #HOK004I