3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Tivra Running Shoe
The Tivra Running Shoe is not just a lightweight, max-cushioned HOKA ONE ONE road shoe. Yes, its rubberized cushioning delivers immediate responsiveness and plush cushioning where you need it, but the Tivra is also designed for your intense and dynamic workouts. Its unique forefoot design supports your foot for side-to-side and 360 degree movement. TPU wings on the sides, the active foot frame, and the shoe's sidewall wrap-up design all work together to provide you with a confident feel while you train. And, its rubberized foam outsole is non-marking and provides you with traction both indoors and outdoors.
- Supportive road running shoe for intense and dynamic training
- Breathable engineered mesh upper is comfortable during high output
- Lycra collar enhances comfort whether training or running
- TPU wing on foot sides supports lateral and 360 degree movement
- Active foot frame cradles, supports heel in side-to-side movement
- Sidewall wrap-up design facilitates 360 degree movement
- Rubberized foam delivers responsive cushioning as you train
- Non-marking foam outsole offers traction indoors and outdoors
- Item #HOK004U
- Upper Material
- open engineered mesh, TPU wing
- Lycra collar
- rubberized foam
- Active Foot Frame
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 23 / 19mm
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 7] 7.7oz
- Recommended Use
- road running, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 45 days
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.