Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Why We Like The Stinson Mid GTX Hiking Shoe
Offering traction and support on the trail, style around town, and cushioned comfort wherever we go, this shoe is one of our favorite true daily drivers. The GORE-TEX membrane and waterproof leather upper offer protection for rainy days on trail or in town, while a podular all-terrain outsole delivers grip and stability to help us take on any terrain.
- Cushioned, waterproof hiking boot with everyday comfort and style
- Gore-Tex construction shuts out moisture from rainy skies
- Max-cushioned midsole ensures a soft step on rough and rocky ground
- Podular all-terain outsole provides traction and stability
- Molded foam collar delivers ankle support for uneven trails
- Late-stage Meta-Rocker offers stability and a smooth toe-off
- Rugged leather upper gives you both durability and timeless style
- Item #HOKZ01V
4.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.