Why We Like The Stinson ATR 6 Trail Running Shoe
The HOKA ONE ONE Stinson ATR 6 is a plush trail shoe that makes the rocky trails we're running feel like sidewalks. Its plush midsole and comfort-forward design allow us to go hard and long on our favorite trails.
Additionally, The Stinson is equipped with a bevy of new features, namely in the fit, but it's still endowed with the Meta-Rocker Geometry (for smooth transitions), as well as the reinforced open mesh upper for ample breathability. To start, the Stinson 6 ATR now brings you a more refined toe box for a comfortable toe spread and a more overall lock down in the upper to keep you supported throughout your runs.
- All-terrain trail running shoe provides a plush feel on the trail
- Reinforced mesh upper with anatomical support wings for a secure fit
- Reinforced toe cap guards against sticks and rocks on the trail
- High-volume midsole delivers plush cushioning through the miles
- Late stage Meta-Rocker ensures a smooth heel-to-toe transition
- Strategically placed 4mm lugs provide traction on all terrain types
- Traditional lace closure allows fit adjustments throughout your run
- Item #HOKZ034
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- mesh (recycled polyester), TPU
- CMEVA, Meta-Rocker
- zonal rubber, lugs (4mm)
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 38 / 33mm
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 45 days
- trail running
What do you think about this product?