Why We Like The Stinson ATR 6 Trail Running Shoe
For those of us who go from trail running in the foothills one day to road running in our neighborhood the next, the HOKA ONE ONE Stinson ATR 6 Running Shoe is always up for more, and what we believe to be one of the better all-terrain options available today. With tons of plush cushioning to keep your feet comfortable and supported on even the longest runs, and a 4mm lugged outsole that can tackle the road and trail with equal gusto, this shoe is a truly versatile tool for those that don't want to be confined or defined.
- Versatile all-terrain shoe with cushioned comfort for long runs
- Broad midsole offers lots of cushioning for huge days
- Tightly packed outsole lugs offer traction on the road or trail
- Breathable mesh upper keeps your feet cooler in warm conditions
- Arch-lock wings create a supportive lock-down fit
- Stabilizing mid and outsole technology is ready for uneven terrain
- Reinforced TPU toe cap delivers protection from stubs on the trail
- Item #HOKZ033
- Upper Material
- engineered mesh
- zonal rubber (4mm lugs)
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 37 / 32mm
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 45 days
What do you think about this product?
April 13, 2021
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 190 lbs
I’ve been wearing these for years, on trails from Colorado to Pennsylvania to Chamonix. I love the comfort, the look, the weight, everything about them. A great trail shoe, and I can’t wait for my next pair to show up!