Stinson ATR 5 Trail Running Shoe
Head for your favorite trail and run further and longer when you're in the HOKA ONE ONE Stinson ATR 5 Trail Running Shoe. Its plush midsole and comfort-forward design allow you to go hard and long on your favorite trails. Additionally, The Stinson is equipped with a bevy of new features, namely in the fit, but it's still endowed with the Meta-Rocker Geometry (for smooth transitions), as well as the reinforced open mesh upper for ample breathability.
To start, the Stinson 5 ATR now brings you a more refined toe box for a comfortable toe spread and a more overall lock down in the upper to keep you supported throughout your runs. The wide midsole and late-stage Meta-Rocker are added into the shoe for additional stability and a smoother toe-off while the lightweight and highest volume CMEVA cushion in HOKA's line up ensures optimal cushioning as the miles add up. Topping it all off are the 4mm lugs that are strategically placed to ensure you have reliable traction across all terrain types.
- Plush, all-terrain running shoes for long, tough runs on the trail
- Reinforced mesh upper has arch-lock wings for a midfoot lock down
- Reinforced toe cap guards against sticks and rocks on the trail
- High-volume midsole delivers plush cushioning through the miles
- Late stage Meta-Rocker ensures a smooth heel-to-toe transition
- Strategically placed 4mm lugs provide traction on all terrain types
- Traditional lace closure allows fit adjustments throughout your run
- Item #HOK0058