Select style & size:Select options
Speedgoat 4 Running Shoe
With this shoe you can take HOKA's max-cushioned feel to the trail without sacrificing any of the rugged performance aspects you need in the mountains. A Vibram Megagrip outsole ensures steady traction in varying terrain and conditions, while a new upper mesh delivers both cooling breathability and a rugged construction.
- Cushioned trail-running shoe for long days in wild places
- Vibram Megagrip outsole rubber won't slip out in wet conditions
- Outsole lugs provide grip on the way up and braking on the way down
- Lightweight foam midsole ensures a soft yet responsive ride
- Updated mesh upper delivers breathability while staying durable
- 3D-printed overlays give your midfoot more support for tricky trails
- Wider forefoot adds stability and greater comfort for long miles
- Item #HOKZ01O
What do you think about this product?
March 9, 2020
This is a really great shoe for running on the trails. My favorite part of the shoe is definitely how soft the padding in the soles are. Having knee and ankle problems I have issues with most other trail shoes but these ones felt great on my feet. They're super light and really comfy. My only complaint is that the material in the toe can sometimes rub a little bit but that is likely just a fluke in the pair I had. They fit really great around my feet and didn't cut off circulation when I tightened them a lot. They breathe really well and didn't make my feet super sweaty. One thing I really like as well is I can walk around the city and they still feel really comfortable. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is going to trek the mountain or canyons. Especially if you have problems with knees or ankles.