Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Speedgoat 4 Trail Running Shoe
HOKA ONE ONE's Speedgoat 4 Trail Running Shoe tackles technical terrain faster. A wider toebox gives enough room for a comfy ride, and 3D overlays increase support and a secure fit. We feel surefooted whether we're running uphill or downhill thanks to Vibram's MegaGrip rubber, which has a softer feel than most rubber soles for a greater grip on all sorts of surfaces.
- Cushioned trail-running shoe for long days in wild places
- Vibram Megagrip outsole rubber won't slip out in wet conditions
- Outsole lugs provide grip on the way up and braking on the way down
- Lightweight foam midsole ensures a soft yet responsive ride
- Updated mesh upper delivers breathability while staying durable
- 3D-printed overlays give your midfoot more support for tricky trails
- Wider forefoot adds stability and greater comfort for long miles
- Item #HOKZ01O
- Upper Material
- mesh, 3D printed overlays
- Vibram Megagrip, 5mm lugs
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 32/ /28mm
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 45 days
5 based on 7 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.