Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Speedgoat Mid 2 GTX Trail Run Shoe
If you're looking for a shoe that can get the job done as both a trail-runner and a speed hiker then look no further. This supportive mid-cut shoe offers plenty of cushioning for long miles at any speed, with the underfoot traction we need to take on tough terrain. Plus, it has a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX membrane to ensure that our feet don't get soaked when rain strikes on multi-day treks.
- Waterproof trail shoe designed for speed-hiking and trail running
- GORE-TEX membrane shuts out moisture but won't pack heat
- Vibram Megagrip outsole grips the trail in wet and dry conditions
- Updated midsole foam is lighter in weight and more responsive
- Molded foam ankle collar offers extra support for uneven ground
- Water-resistant mesh upper beads off moisture for a lighter feel
- Wider forefoot ensures a more stable ride and a comfortable fit
- Item #HOKZ01U
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.