Speedgoat Mid 2 GTX Trail Run Shoe
This reliable waterproof trail shoe will be a trusted friend to backpackers, trail runners, and anyone else who needs to move quickly over rugged terrain with dry protection. In rainy weather, the Gore-Tex bootie keeps your feet dry and happy through the storm, while the Vibram MegaGrip outsole delivers grip and traction on even the wettest trails. The molded mid-height collar supports your ankle but still provides enough flex and comfort to help you move the way you need to when you're trying to cover ground fast.
- Waterproof trail shoe for fast-moving hikers and trail runners
- Gore-Tex bootie ensures protection against rain and puddle water
- Vibram MegaGrip outsole gives traction on both wet and dry surfaces
- Aggressive lug pattern grips on wet and muddy trails
- Cushioned midsole and wide platform provide stability on the trail
- Molded collar adds support without limiting flex or comfort
- Gore Windstopper X-Lite membrane is weather-resistant and breathable
- Item #HOKZ01T
- Upper Material
- GORE-TEX bootie
- compression-molded EVA, foam
- Vibram Megagrip, 5mm lugs
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 32 / 28mm
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 45 days
What do you think about this product?
December 31, 2020
Excellent winter running shoe!
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 168 lbs
Very cushioned but not dead -- I can still feel the trail, road, snow, rocks, etc. underfoot. Incredibly stable and grippy. Got them a month ago and have put close to 50 miles on them so far. No blisters, very waterproof (as slushy runs in the East so far have proven.) I plan on hiking in them this Spring in the Adirondacks, too! I felt I had to provide a counterpoint to the 2-star review panning them as too cushioned. It's a Hoka, not a Vibram FiveFingers. :^)
November 3, 2020
Like Running With Pillows On Your Feet
Just seemed way over cushioned for a trail shoe. Couldn't feel the trail, which on very rocky descents seems to me to be dangerous. Didn't like the feel; just not for me. Returned this shoe.