Speedgoat Mid WP Trail Run Shoe
Routine is good. For instance, some people like to start their mornings with a daily trail-run to clear their mind and get some exercise. Others take routine a step further and start their day the same exact way for a few months at a time—by hiking all day. Whether you're living in the woods or just stopping through, this reliable waterproof trail shoe will be a trusted friend to backpackers, trail runners, and anyone else who needs to move quickly over rugged terrain. When rainy weather threatens to send you running for shelter, the SkyShell membrane will keep your feet dry and happy through the storm, while the Vibram MegaGrip outsole delivers grip and traction on even the wettest trails. And thanks to the 5mm lugs with an aggressive multi-directional pattern, even the muddiest and most slippery trails won't send you to the ground.
Perfect for variable terrain, this shoe offers lots of support and stability, starting with the molded mid-height collar that supports your ankle but still provides enough flex and comfort to help you move the way you need to when you're trying to cover ground fast. The wider platform gives you a more stable base on uneven surfaces, and the CMEVA cushioning ensures that you've got a stabilizing and impact-absorbing midsole.
- A waterproof trail shoe for fast-moving hikers and trail runners
- SkyShell membrane ensures protection against rain and puddle water
- Vibram MegaGrip outsole offers traction on both wet and dry surfaces
- Aggressive lug pattern grips on wet and muddy trails
- Cushioned midsole and wide platform provide stability on the trail
- Molded collar adds support without limiting flex or comfort
- Item #HOK004J