Feel It In Your Soul.
Don't let the moderate cushioning of the Hoka One One Women's Speed Instinct 2 Trail Running Shoe fool you into thinking that it doesn't have the same dependable design and performance that you've come to know and love from Hoka. The Speed Instinct 2 is a true trail racing shoe. And, to differentiate itself from the previous year's edition, the Instinct 2 is fashioned with an updated upper for a more adaptive, sleek fit and more support at the midfoot.
However, much like the original Speed Instinct, this shoe is fashioned with a lugged sole that grips and rips packed-out desert trails and loose, spongy trails alike. And in keeping with Hoka One One's geometry and design, the Speed Instinct 2 delivers ample comfort underfoot that's paired with the Meta-Rocker Geometry. This combination of pronounced midsole height, low heel-toe differential, and sculpted rocker to propel you through your transitions, offering a guided, smooth stride.
- A low-drop shoe built for racing trails
- Mesh upper provides a pressure-free feel
- Midfoot support maintains comfort
- EVA midsole attenuates impact
- Meta Rocker Geometry propels you through transitions
- Lugged outsole rips and grips varied terrain
- Item #HOK003D