Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Sky Toa Hiking Boot
We believe there’s no reason you should have to manage speed hiking with a trail running shoe just because your hiking boots are too big and clunky. HOKA ONE ONE flexed their trail running expertise in the design of the Sky Toa Boot—an ultralight speed-hiker which ensures you can navigate your favorite thru-hikes at your desired pace without sacrificing crucial ankle support. Our favorite feature is the GORE-TEX lining which ensures your socks stay dry regardless of stream crossings.
- Ultralight hiking boot perfect for thru-hikes and post-work treks
- Synthetic upper offers a lightweight, breathable feel
- Rubberized foam midsole supplies the cushioning of a running shoe
- Vibram Megagrip outsole provides grip on slippery roots and rocks
- GORE-TEX prevents water from seeping in and breathes with you
- Item #HOKZ01W
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.