Why We Like The Sky Kaha Hiking Boot
A wide-open summit view can make it feel like we're on top of the world, but it takes a little while and a lot of work to get up there. When we've got our mind set on high heights, we throw on the HOKA ONE ONE Sky Kaha Hiking Boot and give ourself the comfort and support we need to push through challenging terrain.
- Lightweight, durable hiking boot for fast-paced outings
- Vibram outsole with multi-directional lugs for superior traction
- EVA midsole supplies comfort on uneven surfaces
- GORE-TEX membrane protects you from changing alpine weather
- Full-grain leather construction is highly abrasion-resistant
- Item #HOKZ01K
- Upper Material
- full-grain leather
- Vibram Megagrip
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 45 days
What do you think about this product?
April 17, 2021
Hello! I love my hokas and am wondering if the sky Haka can work as a backpacking boot. About 30lb load. I wear the bondi and also the speedgoats mid for day hikes. I also hear the haka runs big. I wear an 8.5 in the other hokas and the bondi has lots of room.