Sky Kaha Hiking Boot
It doesn't matter how long or rugged the trail is, when the view is worth it you're going to take on all challenges, and with the superior cushioning of the HOKA ONE ONE Sky Kaha Hiking Boot your feet will stay supported and comfortable from the trailhead to the summit and back down again. Using HOKA's signature max-cushioned design, this boot provides soft underfoot support that absorbs impact through long miles over rough trail surfaces. Speaking of rough surfaces, the Vibram Megagrip will give you uncompromising grip on everything from slippery rock to dry and dusty single track, so you can charge on with confidence over changing terrain. Plus, you've got reliable weather protection thanks to the eVent waterproof and breathable membrane, so you can remain unfazed by sudden showers and sloppy trails.
- Comfortable hiking boots with max-cushioning and rugged performance
- Vibram outsole offers reliable grip on variable trail surfaces
- Waterproof membrane keeps feet dry when the trail becomes a river
- Substantial midsole cushioning absorbs impact on rocky downhills
- Leather upper provides rugged durability on overgrown trails
- Item #HOK004N
- Upper Material
- eVent membrane, leather
- Vibram Megagrip
- Claimed Weight
- (single, size 7) 15oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 45 days
What do you think about this product?
June 9, 2020
- I've used it several times
- Runs large
Beautiful shoe, very comfortable and well cushioned however the shoe runs big. Typically I wear a women’s size 9. I had to exchange my shoes for a 7.5 and the shoe is still a little big.