Pumped For Fall
Select a size:
Sky Arkali Hiking Shoe
The HOKA ONE ONE Sky Arkali Hiking Shoe combines the finesse of a running shoe, the grip and traction of a climbing shoe, and the rugged durability of a hiking boot to keep you agile and protected on your off-trail adventures. Its highly durable uppers with a protective toe cap allow you to confidently scramble up technical summits while the PROFLY EVA midsole offers you a responsive ride that you would expect from a trail running shoe. Vibram MegaGrip soles and multi-directional lugs tackle a wide variety of terrain types and the adjustable heel and ankle strap lock in your foot so you can focus on reaching the summit.
- Technical shoe for your rock scrambling and off-trail adventures
- MATRYX uppers offer high durability with low weight for agility
- High-abrasion rubber toe cap delivers increased protection
- PROFLY midsole with EVA top provides running shoe cushioning
- Vibram MegaGrip soles ensure reliable traction on varying terrain
- Multidirectional lugs allow you to confidently explore and scramble
- Adjustable heel and ankle straps allow you to lock in a secure fit
- Item #HOK004P
4 based on 9 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.