If you've long pined for a lightweight running shoe that can tackle more than just short tempo runs, look no further than the HOKA ONE ONE Women's Hupana 2 Shoe. Designed to effortlessly waffle between training sessions or long runs alike, the Hupana provides a smooth, responsive feel underfoot, so you're able to make the most of your workout.
To start, the knit upper offers a sock-like feel, while the seamless design prevents chafing and hot spots, and is designed as such that it allows your foot to breathe whether you're trucking through a hot 10k or enjoying a walk through the park with your dogs. Additionally, the Hupana's RMAT midsole provides higher elasticity compared to HOKA's original foam, and fantastic durability so when you really take these shoes out for a pounding, they'll continue to bounce back. The sole is also RMAT and it offers supreme grip on uneven, steep, wet surfaces for a fast, reliable ride. And since the Hupana's sole is the same material as the midsole, the weight of the shoe is kept to an overall minimum, ensuring day-long comfort and support.
- Lightweight road shoe that holds up to long runs
- 5mm drop encourages an even, more natural gait
- Mesh upper provides seamless, sock-like breathability
- RMAT midsole, sole gives higher elasticity, durability, grip
- Combined material of sole and midsole keeps shoe weight low
- Lace closure allows for personalized fit adjustments
- HOKA ONE ONE designs high-cushion shoes for long runs
- Item #HOK004A