Maximum cush with elevated responsiveness.
It's amazing how the Hoka One One Women's Elevon Running Shoe can feel so responsive despite its plush cushioning. Usually, running shoes with thick midsoles lack in responsiveness, but Hoka One One's Meta-Rocker profile gives the Elevon a smooth heel-to-toe transition through all that cush. Not only does it provide a smooth ride and maximum cushioning, its ProFly footbed also attenuates shock to help you run longer without as much pain in your heel and arch. Hoka One One placed rubber at the sole in the zones that only touch asphalt to increase flexibility without sacrificing necessary traction.
- Running shoe with elevated comfort and responsiveness
- 5mm drop with Meta-Rocker platform promotes a smooth ride
- ProFly footbed provides high rebound
- ProPulsion and ProTection midsoles offer plush cushioning
- Seamless upper made of mesh for breathability
- TPU heel enhances support and stability
- Item #HOK003O
- Q & A
Not What I was Looking For
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I have a pair of Hoka One One hiking boots that are fabulous! The support and cushioning is amazing. I wanted a pair of sneakers with the same support since I have torn tendons from a hiking injury and arch pain. Well these suck. They are nothing like my hiking Hokas. They are hard and rigid and feel like they have no support at all. They also run large.