Elevated comfort and responsiveness.
It's surprising that the HOKA One One Men's Elevon Running Shoe can feel so responsive despite its plush cushioning. Usually, running shoes with thick midsoles lack in responsiveness, but HOKA One One's Meta-Rocker profile gives the Elevon a smooth heel-to-toe transition through all that cush. Not only does it provide a smooth ride and maximum cushioning, its ProFly footbed also attenuates shock to help you run longer without as much pain in your heel and arch. HOKA One One placed rubber at the sole in the zones that only touch asphalt to increase flexibility without sacrificing necessary traction.
- Running shoe with elevated comfort and responsiveness
- 5mm drop with Meta-Rocker platform promotes a smooth ride
- ProFly footbed provides high rebound
- ProPulsion and ProTection midsoles offer plush cushioning
- Seamless upper made of mesh for breathability
- TPU heel enhances support and stability
- Item #HOK003N
- Q & A
Great recovery shoe
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 195lbs
This has become a great recovery shoe. Tend to wear it more casually after long runs so my foot feels like it has something to support it.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
Very comfortable if you are planning on being on your feet all day this is the show for you.
How do these compare to the cliftons? I have the 4s and they fit perfectly. I'm wondering if these will feel the same or not and if they'll function the same or not?
Just got off of the phone with Hoka. According the them, both this shoe and the clifton 5 stem from the 4's. The clifton's won't have as much cushion and but will come with a beveled heel to soften the impact. Drop is the same 5mm. The last main difference between the two (Clifton 5 and the Elevons) is the former as a full EVA midsole, while this one has a TPU insert in the heel for a touch more support.
Hope that helps!