Select a size:
Why We Like The Clifton Edge Running Shoe
Whether we're out running on the open road to meditate, get in shape, or beat our own personal best, the Clifton Edge Running Shoes is here to help us push that limit. Designed for long-distance hauls, HOKA ONE ONE combined its softest, lightest foam yet with a responsive cushion that makes you feel like you could run forever.
- Neutral-support running shoes built for long urban routes
- Lightweight mesh uppers breathe well until the very last mile
- New high-resiliency foam provides a lightweight, springy feel
- Early-stage Meta-Rocker delivers responsive underfoot propulsion
- Moderate heel bevel offers smooth transitions
- Flat-waisted geometry and full ground contact provide stability
- Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones on sole reduce weight
- New vertical pull tab for easy entry
- Item #HOKZ02V
- Upper Material
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 29 / 24mm
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 45 days
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.