Why We Like The Clifton 7 Running Shoe
Part of the award-winning Clifton family tree, the HOKA ONE ONE Clifton 7 wins us over once again with lightweight comfort and neutral support in a sleek, updated package. With early stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride, and the signature HOKA cushioning of full-compression EVA in the midsole, this shoe provides everything you need to stay springy during long runs. The moderate heel bevel delivers smooth, effortless transitions, while flat-waisted geometry in the outsole keeps every step stable.
- Running shoe with combination of soft and light for your daily runs
- Open-engineered sandwich mesh delivers light, breathable comfort
- 5mm drop provides a comfortable platform for mid-foot strikers
- Early stage Meta-Rocker encourages a natural gait in each stride
- Full compression EVA midsole takes the sting out of hard pavement
- Flat-waisted geometry delivers inherent stability as you run
- Strategic rubber zones on the sole reduce weight and offer traction
- New vertical pull tab makes for easy on and off
- Item #HOKZ02Z
- Upper Material
- synthetic mesh
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 29 / 24mm
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 45 days
What do you think about this product?
June 11, 2021
Great road shoe
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 148 lbs
I'm a fan of Hoka, and the Clifton 7 did not disappoint. My only complaint is that the toe box is really narrow.