Clifton 6 Running Shoe
The latest iteration of the award-winning Clifton Family from HOKA ONE ONE, the Clifton 6, delivers that same comfortable step and easy gait transition that made its predecessors so popular. Now, the Clifton 6 is designed with a smoother ride, a more comfortable fit, and reduced weight to continue to keep you comfortable during your daily runs.
The Clifton's well-known comfortable step and gait transitions are made possible with its early stage Meta-Rocker technology. This tech provides you with a smooth roll from impact to toe-off to drive you forward through your gait cycle. Its embroidered mesh upper locks your foot in for a secure fit while reducing the overall weight of the shoe to keep your feet light and breathing through the miles. Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones across the sole also reduce weight to keep you light on your feet while still providing the traction required for running through your urban environment.
- Award-winning road shoe that is soft and light for your daily runs
- 5mm drop provides a comfortable platform for mid-foot strikers
- Embroidered mesh upper locks down your foot and reduces weight
- Early stage Meta-Rocker encourages an efficient, natural gait
- Full compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning
- Flat-waisted geometry delivers inherent stability through your runs
- Strategic rubber zones on the sole offer traction and reduce weight
- HOKA designs its maximum cushioned shoes to encourage a natural gait
- Item #HOK005O
- Q & A
Meh. Should've stuck with Brooks.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
2 stars for the appearance only. These look better than other Hoka one one's but they KILLED my feet. I even tried adding inserts and kept telling myself they'd break in eventually... they never did. Also after wearing less than 2 weeks some of the navy blue on the upper sole near the toe area started coming off and I'm not rough on shoes by no means. I'm a nurse so I do lots of walking, I've worn Nike's, Asics, and Brooks (my fav), I'm so disappointed especially after all the hype of Hoka's from my coworkers and online reviews. The fit is true to size. Not narrow, not wide. Back to the Brooks Ghosts for me.