Clifton 6 Running Shoe
The Clifton family is one of the most popular shoes in the HOKA ONE ONE product line, and for good reason. They're known for providing you with a comfortable step, easy gait transitions, and a durable construction. Expanding upon the success of its previous iterations, the Clifton 6 Running Shoe is designed with a softer upper, slightly softer midsole, and reduced weight to continue to keep you comfortable during your everyday runs.
Continuing in the tradition of being soft and light, the Clifton 6 provides signature HOKA ONE ONE cushioning with early stage Meta-Rocker to provide you with a smooth roll from impact to toe-off to drive you forward through your gait cycle. Its embroidered upper locks your foot in for a secure fit while reducing the overall weight of the shoe. Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones across the sole also reduce weight to keep you light on your feet while still providing you with the traction required for your road runs.
- Road shoe with a combination of soft and light for everyday runs
- 5mm drop provides a comfortable platform for mid-foot strikers
- Embroidered design upper locks down your foot and reduces weight
- Early stage Meta-Rocker encourages a natural gait in each stride
- Full compression EVA midsole offers signature HOKA cushioning
- Flat-waisted geometry delivers inherent stability as you run
- Strategic rubber zones on the sole reduce weight and offer traction
- HOKA's designs encourage a natural gait and provide max cushioning
- Item #HOK005N