Straight Fire Transitions.
With the Hoka One One Women's Clayton 2 Running Shoe, you're able to stay light on your feet as you cruise through transitions like a hungry fire eats up dry tinder. New to this year's edition is a refined midfoot fit and a wider base to provide a more comfortable and snug fit.
Keeping with the original design, the Clayton features a seamless upper with forefoot support that provides ventilation and prevents hot spots and chafing. Meanwhile, the Early Stage Meta Rocker propels you through heel-to-toe phases, ensuring you're able to up the ante on your previous cadence records. The lightweight, marshmallow-inspired PRO2Lite midsole touts a dual-density construction, providing you with a lightweight, responsive, and stable feel underfoot. Not to mention, the RMAT outsole shaves ounces off the overall weight of the shoe, so it won't discourage the overall longevity of the shoe.
- Set fire to your old PRs with this running shoe
- Seamless upper now touts more midfoot support
- Dual-density midsole attenuates shock and enhances energy
- RMAT outsole shaves ounces without obstructing traction
- Neutral to moderate stability control for your convenience
- Item #HOK002R