Why We Like The Challenger ATR 6 Trail Running Shoe
Here to handle all of our daily running desires, the Hoka One One Challenger ATR 6 is a versatile running shoe designed for all-terrain capabilities on and off the trail. It feels right on the roads between your home and the trailhead, and a max-cushioned Meta-Rocker midsole keeps the cush once you reach rocky, twiggy terrain. Zonal rubber pods provide solid traction on any terrain, and the mesh upper is made out of recycled yarns.
- Trail running shoe delivers a smooth ride on and off trails
- Lugged outsole provides grip on a variety of surfaces
- Max-cushioned midsole comforts and stabilizes as you run
- Meta-Rocker design leads you smoothly through your stride
- Midfoot and heel support help you take on tough miles
- Podular outsole design stabilizes on uneven surfaces
- Item #HOKZ044
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- Repreve mesh
- CMEVA foam
- Zonal rubber (4mm lugs)
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 29 / 24mm
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 45 days
- trail running
What do you think about this product?
June 14, 2021
My first pair! Now I know for myself...
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 220 lbs
My wife has been taunting me for years, telling me that Hoka shoes are better than my beloved Asic running shoes. I hate it when she is right. These really ARE the best shoes I've ever worn. I don't run too much, but they were completely comfortable out of the gate for my 3-mile run today. I'm a believer!