Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Why We Like The Challenger ATR 6 Trail Running Shoe
Here to handle all of our daily running desires, the Hoka One One Challenger ATR 6 is a versatile running shoe designed for all-terrain capabilities on and off the trail. It feels right on the roads between your home and the trailhead, and a max-cushioned Meta-Rocker midsole keeps the cush once you reach rocky, twiggy terrain. Zonal rubber pods provide solid traction on any terrain, and the mesh upper is made out of recycled yarns.
- Trail running shoe delivers a smooth ride on and off trails
- Lugged outsole provides grip on a variety of surfaces
- Max-cushioned midsole comforts and stabilizes as you run
- Meta-Rocker design leads you smoothly through your stride
- Midfoot and heel support help you take on tough miles
- Podular outsole design stabilizes on uneven surfaces
- Item #HOKZ044
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.