Select style & size:Select options
Challenger ATR 5 Running Shoe
You're ready for any challenge that you meet, whether it's on the road or trail. That's why you'll love the HOKA ONE ONE Challenger ATR 5 Running Shoe. Designed for runners who don't like to pigeonhole themselves to one discipline, this shoe has the traction to go off road and a smooth ride that you'll love when you're hammering out long miles on the pavement. The midsole provides the plush cushioning you'd expect from HOKA, and also ensures stabilizing performance and impact protection for uneven terrain. An Early Stage Meta-Rocker gives you a smooth transition from heel to toe, which will really propel you forward on the road. On the trail you've got 4mm lugs and a podular outsole design that keeps your footing secure and stable as you dart around roots and rocks, but doesn't feel clunky when you're running on smooth surfaces. You've got all that plus updated midfoot and heel support for a lockdown fit that can handle all the terrain that you can.
- Versatile shoe that delivers a smooth ride on the road and trail
- Lugged outsole provides grip on a variety of surfaces
- Max-cushioned midsole comforts and stabilizes as you run
- Meta-Rocker design leads you smoothly through your stride
- Midfoot and heel support help you take on tough miles
- Podular outsole design stabilizes your feet on uneven surfaces
- Item #HOK0059
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 150lbs
too much toe room for me, otherwise excellent shoe!