A runner's a runner.
Whether you are a runner who runs every single morning, or a runner who jogs one to two days a week, a runner is a runner. The HOKA One One Cavu Running Shoe is a versatile running shoe that can be worn for your daily activity. Made with lightweight mesh for supportive ventilation on intensive workouts and a Lycra bootie that gives you seamless next-to-skin comfort as you move, this shoe can be worn for marathon training to cross training. Known for their superior cushioning, this shoe is loaded with ProFly technology that gives you a softer heel for shock absorption and a firmer forefoot to boost your energy return. And the RMAT sole uses a wishbone design to give you lightweight and flexible traction with a soft touch.
- Versatile running shoe made for your favorite activities
- Lightweight mesh gives you ample breathability when exercising
- Lycra bootie lining offers seamless comfort next-to-skin
- Cushioned midsole offers softer heel and firmer forefoot
- Responsive sole gives you a smooth and light experience
- Maximum cushioning for exception comfort and long-distance running
- Item #HOK003R
- Q & A
how does this compare to the clifton series in fit and function?