Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Bondi X Running Shoe
At the end of a long week, we lace up the Bondi X to take our thoughts for a run. Rigged out with max cush, this shoe forgives our first heavy steps as we find our stride. The extended rocker and springy carbon-fiber plate roll us into effortlessly swift transitions, never jolting us from the runners' high bliss we flow into after mile 3, while the re-equipped upper keeps a cool breeze on our toes as it fends off overgrown verge and a pup's discarded stick.
- Light and cushy running shoe for all your long road miles
- Updated mesh upper delivers max airflow and durability
- Perforated tongue increases comfort and breathability
- 5mm drop encourages a natural midfoot strike
- Plush midsole provides long-lasting shock absorption
- Early-stage meta-rocker + carbon-fiber plate for smooth transitions
- Zonal rubber sole delivers durable traction at low weight cost
- Item #HOKZ04T
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.