3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like Bondi 7 Running Shoe
The HOKA ONE ONE Women's Bondi 7 Running Shoe motivates us to get out and log long miles. Its full-length EVA midsole provides maximum cushion underfoot and helps protect our joints from impact. The Early-stage Meta-Rocker has a heel bevel to promote a smooth heel-to-toe transition to both drives forward and ensures a more natural stride. Once the miles start to rack up, the soft and engineered mesh upper is highly breathable to keep our toes cool while an internal heel counter provides a locked-in fit and offers support. For traction, a redesigned rubber sole reduces weight, offers durability, and gives the grip we want on the streets.
- Comfort for miles when you run in this cushioned road shoe
- 4mm drop with Meta-Rocker platform promotes a smooth ride
- Mesh upper encaged in a structural overlay for a snug fit
- Internal heel counter provides locked-in fit and support
- EVA midsole cushions each stride for a balanced ride
- Rubber sole reduces weight and optimizes durability
- Item #HOKZ03B
- Upper Material
- open-engineered mesh [collar] memory foam [overlays] TPU
- full-length compression-molded EVA
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 31 / 27mm
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 45 days
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.