Select a Size
Select a Color
Bondi 7 Running Shoe
After you've exhausted your feet and have tried every trigger point massager out there, you may want to lace up the new HOKA One One Bondi 7 and take them for a run. The most cushioned shoe in HOKA's line up, the Bondi 7 and its EVA midsole return in its seventh generation to keep you cruising in comfort on longer runs and recovery days.
With all its cushioning, you might think that the Bondi would be clunky and burdensome. Thanks to HOKA's Meta-Rocker system, you've got a super smooth and comfortable running experience. The early-stage Meta-Rocker, combined with a beveled heel, provides a soft landing and a quick and smooth transition to toe-off, giving you a feeling of foot control that's easily lost in other max-cushioned shoes. The upper maintains the open engineered mesh construction of the previous generation to enhance breathability, while still providing the support and secure fit you need with all that cushion underfoot. And the sole retains the valued flex and durability that sees you running after long journeys far from home.
- A max-cushioned trainer to make your long runs a little softer
- EVA cushioning offers lots of plush as you grind out long miles
- Meta-Rocker design delivers a smooth and quick gait transition
- Mesh upper breathes and supports as you build speed
- Rubber sole has plenty of durability for endless miles
- Item #HOKZ03L
- Upper Material
- [face fabric] mesh, TPU overlay, [collar] memory foam
- compression-molded EVA, Meta-Rocker
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- beveled, internal counter
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- road running, trail running, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 45 days
What do you think about this product?