Why We Like The Bondi 7 Running Shoe
The most cushioned shoe in HOKA's line up, the Bondi 7 and its EVA midsole return in this seventh-generation iteration to keep us cruising in comfort on longer runs and recovery days. With all its cushioning, you might think that the Bondi would be clunky and burdensome but thanks to HOKA's Meta-Rocker system, we get a smooth and comfortable running experience.
- Max-cushioned trainer to make your long runs a little softer
- EVA cushioning offers plush comfort as you grind out long miles
- Meta-Rocker design delivers a smooth and quick gait transition
- Mesh upper breathes and supports as you build speed
- Rubber sole has plenty of durability for endless pavement pounding
- Item #HOKZ03L
- Upper Material
- [face fabric] mesh, TPU overlay, [collar] memory foam
- compression-molded EVA, Meta-Rocker
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- beveled, internal counter
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- road running, trail running, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 45 days
What do you think about this product?
December 7, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 155 lbs
Coming off a broken tib/fib & thought I had no chance of ever running again. Ortho doc recommended Hoka. Landed on the Bondi 6 (wore them out after about 300 miles. Have about 20 miles into the Bondi 7 and lovin it. Toe box is slightly narrower than Bondi 6 & heel cup is deeper & more snug than Bondi 6. Shoes are super light and literally proper you forward. Makes running manageable & fun again. Get a 1/2 size larger than normal.