Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Road Running Shoes we have in stock.View Similar Products
Bondi 6 Running Shoe - Wide
The most cushioned shoe in the HOKA ONE ONE road running lineup, the Bondi 6 Running Shoe is designed to take you far and wide in comfort. Its open engineered mesh uppers keep your feet cool and dry through long miles while an internal heel counter locks in your foot for added support and comfort. Additionally, its full-length EVA midsole provides you with a smooth and balanced ride while integrated Meta-Rocker technology works with the midsole shape and low 4mm drop to provide forward propulsion through each of your strides. Finally, the durable and lightweight rubber soles ensure you'll be logging many miles to come in comfort. This particular wide model is a D width to comfortably accommodate your foot shape.
- Plush cushioned road running shoe for a smooth, comfortable ride
- Low 4mm drop encourages you natural gait cycle and forward drive
- Open, engineered mesh uppers offer breathability for cool comfort
- Internal heel counter delivers a locked-in fit and extra support
- Full-length EVA midsole ensures plush cushioning in every step
- Meta-Rocker tech provides forward propulsion through each stride
- Redesigned rubber soles are now more lightweight and highly durable
- Wide model is D width to comfortably accommodate your foot shape
- Item #HOK0052
- Upper Material
- open engineered mesh
- EVA, Meta-Rocker
- wide D width
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 31 / 27mm
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- road running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 45 days
What do you think about this product?
July 3, 2019
- I've put it through the wringer
Over past 8 months or so I have purchased five pair of shoes hoping that I’d finally get the shoe that helps my feet. Well I finally found the most comfortable shoe I have ever owned, my feet no longer ache and I can work without being miserable. My job requires a lot of walking, nonstop actually, and I am so happy for the referral that a co-worker gave me on them!!
July 29, 2020
Hey April, I'm thinking of getting these shoes. Would you say they are true to size or run small/big? I'm normally an 8 but they only have 8.5. Thank you!