Arahi 3 Running Shoe
Blending responsive cushioning with a surprising lightweight design, HOKA ONE ONE again rewrites the history of the support shoe with the latest iteration in the Arahi line, the Arahi 3 Running Shoe. With the Arahi 3, you can expect the ultra-cushy ride that has defined the brand while still receiving Dynamic Stability which supports your foot by guiding it through your natural gait cycle while utilizing soft, forgiving materials for a plush ride. The Arahi features the same wide, stable base as the other shoes in the HOKA ONE ONE line up ensuring you have a comfortable toe splay as you run through the urban jungle.
The stability featured in the Arahi 3 comes from its EVA J-Frame midsole that uses a firmer density foam to support the inside of your foot and heel and stabilize your foot on landings as you log miles. Though you'll likely notice you feel supported and able to run your normal workouts ache-free, you aren't likely to feel the J-Frame itself. Hoka focused on adding support without the use of stiff foam or hard plastic to preserve the fluid, non-traditional attitude common throughout all of its shoes. The Arahi also features HOKA ONE ONE's early stage Meta-Rocker in the midsole that eases transitions from heel to toe, encouraging midfoot landings while zonal rubber placements throughout the soles ensure you'll be able to run in the Arahi 3s for many miles to come.
- Lightweight support shoe for extended comfort while road running
- 5mm drop offers comfortable height for midfoot and heel strikers
- Open engineered mesh uppers ensure breathability through the miles
- Firm J-Frame EVA midsole delivers lightweight support while running
- Flat-waisted geometry offers stability through a natural gait cycle
- Early stage Meta-Rocker provides a smoother heel-to-toe transition
- Zonal rubber placement through the sole ensures extended durability
- HOKA ONE ONE designs its running shoes to encourage a natural gait
- Item #HOK0050
- Q & A
Good stability shoe
Good supportive running shoe! I pronate slightly and these seem to keep the shin splints away. I highly recommend these shoes for stability and support.