$105.00 - $129.95
All about the midsole.
The Arahi 2 Running Shoe by Hoka One One shines through it's high-performing midsole—using J-Frame technology and a Meta-Rocker shape this shoe is designed to keep pushing you forward for long-distance runs. Using EVA material to maintain a light and cushioned support, the J-Frame technology guides your foot with firm stability, while the Meta-Rocker's low drop naturally propels you forward and encourages your natural gait. The mesh upper gives you ample breathability that helps regulate your body temperature after multiple miles, and the sticky sole uses targeted rubber for increased durability.
- Lightweight and supportive running shoe for long-distances
- Ample breathability in mid and forefoot for ventilated support
- Firm EVA J-Frame midsole offers improved dynamic support
- Rockered midsole gives you smooth heel-to-toe transition
- Versatile drop comfortably supports various running techniques
- Durable rubber sole gives you sticky traction while running
- French-design running shoe known for their exception cushioning
- Item #HOK003W
Heel / Forefoot Height
27 / 22mm
road running, trail running
- Q & A
SUPER COMFY SHOES!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought this shoes for my mom and she loves them, she is able to walk and work for long periods of time thanks to this shoes, great shoe would definitely recommend them.