Leave 'em in the dust.
Equal parts supportive and lightweight, the Hoka One One Men's Arahi 2 Running Shoe offers you the best of Hoka One One's midsole technology and an extra layer of stability for overpronators. You might be wondering what exactly differentiates the Arahi 2 from stability shoes like the Infinite and the Constant 2. For starters, the Arahi 2 takes the stability design a few steps further by utilizing J-Frame technology, which consists of a thin and firm EVA material that connects to the outsole pattern to provide subtle, yet substantial, support for overpronation.
The Arahi features Hoka One One's Flat-Waisted Geometry for inherent stability, while the Early-Stage Meta-Rocker provides a smooth transition. The padded tongue doubles down on comfort, and the 3D Puff Print Frame ensures low-profile torsional support, so you can forget about that sloshy sensation that occurs in stretched-out frames. Not to mention, the Arahi is equipped with zonally appropriate high-abrasion rubber in areas that see the most wear-and-tear, so you're able to keep on cruising, without having to worry about your running shoe biting the dust.
- A supportive road running shoe for crushing mileage
- Mesh upper breathes well on hot days
- EVA midsole provides comfortable cushioning
- Stability support for overpronation
- Rubber sole holds traction on slicks treets
- Lace closure lets you customize the fit
- 5mm offset promotes a smooth, natural stride
- Item #HOK003V