Why We like The Arahi 5 Running Shoe
We like the HOKA ONE ONE Arahi 5 Running Shoe for its incredible balance of a lightweight feel and excessive cushioning. This combination encourages us to pound the pavement and push for a PR. HOKA's Meta-Rocker profile promotes a natural stride, and the low-to-mid 5mm drop adds a bit of pep in our step.
- Lightweight and heavily cushioned runner designed for the pavement
- Mesh upper effortlessly breathes and wicks sweat off your sock
- J-frame midsole balances cushioning and support for long runs
- Meta-Rocker encourages us to push through the pain and keep going
- Traditional lace closure allows you to lock in your ideal fit
- Intuitive pull tap makes for an easy on and off
- Refined collar shape eliminates rubbing on your Achilles
- Rubber outsole effortlessly grips pavement and sidewalks
- Item #HOKZ04D
- Upper Material
- engineered mesh
- Meta-Rocker, EVA J-Frame
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 45 days
- road running, triathlon
What do you think about this product?
April 13, 2021
Love them but...
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
Of course I love these because they are Hoka, and they are the best running shoe for my feet. I have the light blue and the color is SO cute in person! The only issues I have with these shoes are that after going though 3 pairs of the Arahi 4, my feet were used to those and loved em. With the 5, the toe box is significantly smaller. This has been giving me blisters in between my toes.. which I never get. And this is after plenty break in time. The way the laces are positioned also make my foot cramp up. Hopefully my feet will eventually get used to them... but good to be aware of if you are accustomed to the 4’s. Other than those issues, they are great.