sale $107.10 - $179.95
Select style & size:Select options
Free gift with purchase!
Airprene Guard Sock
Wade with it.
When you’re on the river for hours at a time, you need waders that keep you dry and comfortable. The Hodgman Women’s H4 Stocking Foot is built with three- and four-layer waterproof fabric in the upper and legs, respectively. The seams have been fully taped to seal out moisture, and placed away from the inner leg to minimize wear. Durable, neoprene booties insulate your feet against the cold, and have a comfortable fit thanks to their anatomically correct design. The hand pockets are lined with microfleece to comfort chilled fingers, so you can retain your dexterity as the sun goes down.
- Waders for fishing in deep water
- Waterproof, three-layer fabric is breathable
- Four-layer fabric adds durability to the legs and seat
- 5mm neoprene booties resist cold
- Microfleece hand pockets warm chilled fingers
- Mesh pocket and flip out pocket hold the essentials
- D-ring adds an option for net-carry
- Compatible with the Core INS removable insulation system
- Item #HOD000B
[upper] 3-layer, [seat and legs] 4-layer, [booties] 5mm neoprene
1 microfleece hand, 1 mesh, 1 flip out
river fishing, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing