Select style & size:Select options
Warm air, cold water.
- Wading socks for warmer weather
- Gravel guard blocks debris from getting swept in
- Vented base allows water to drain
- Lace hook secures the guard down
- Item #HOD000E
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I like my wading boots in a larger size because I do a lot of colder weather fishing and need the extra room for additional layers. So in the summer my boots are not good when wet wading and my feet slop around in them because I do not have waders on. With the addition of these socks, my feet fit perfectly in my boots for wet wading when the sun is scorching and waders are not an option. The gravel guards are a great addition to keep stream gravel/silt out of the boots, giving the socks a longer life.