Select style & size:Select options
Wade in comfort.
When you’re trying to deliver the perfect cast for a choosy fish, the last thing you need is to stumble through rocks with numb feet. Pull on the Hodgman Aesis Sonic Zip Stocking Foot, and keep yourself dry when you go in deep. The waterproof upper is constructed with four-layer fabric for increased breathability, while the seat and legs have five layers for extra durability. It’s been treated with a DWR coating to shed water, and the Riri waterproof zipper makes it easy to get in and out without sacrificing any defense. Double sonic weld seams eliminate needle holes and the seams have all been taped to take leak protection to the next level. The booties are constructed from neoprene to insulate your feet and are anatomically correct for a fit that keeps your feet comfortable for long days on the river.
- Waders for full days of fly fishing
- Waterproof 4-layer upper for breathable protection
- Waterproof 5-layer seat and legs for increased durability
- Riri waterproof zipper makes getting in and out a breeze
- Chest- or weight-height options for changing conditions
- D-ring offers convenient net storage
- Microfleece-lined hand pockets for thawing your fingers
- Compatible with the Core INS removable insulation system
- Item #HOD0009
- Q & A
These waders are built to last! Super durable, I would highly recommend these over the other fishing brands, no aqua seal needed!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Super durable wader. I am very impressed with the thickness of material and love the front zip. Well worth the little more you have to pay to be able to get in and out of your waders with ease..