Select style & size:Select options
Maximize every fishing opportunity.
Tired of your old, leaky waders that don't breathe well and leave you soaking-wet after a long day of fishing? Upgrade your tired waders for the robust durability, anatomically correct fit, and waterproof protection of the Hodgman Men's Aesis Sonic Wader Stocking Foot. Offering Sonic 2.0 welded seams, waterproof seam tape, and a water-shedding DWR finish, the Aesis Sonic Wader Stocking Foot keeps you blissfully dry when you're stalking brookies along alpine streams and casting for monster steelhead on late-season runs.
Breathable four-layer shell fabric along the upper keeps you from soaking in perspiration when the mercury rises throughout the day. Five-layer construction reinforces the legs and seat from abrasion when you're bushwhacking along banks and walking across abrasive terrain. Another impressive feature are anatomical 5mm neoprene booties for superior warmth and comfort. And for warmer summer days on the water, the uppers feature Hodgman's Drop Down system, which converts the bibs into a waist-high wader. Also, it's compatible with with Core INS zoned insulation (sold separately) for year-round use in colder conditions.
- Breathable upper with four-layer shell fabric
- Reinforced five-layer shell along legs & seat
- Water-shedding DWR finish
- Drop Down system converts waders to waist high
- Sonic 2.0 seams with waterproof seam tape
- Water-resistant YKK zippered chest pocket
- Internal flip-out storage pocket
- Outer-mesh tippet pocket
- Compatible with Core INS removable zoned insulation (not included)
- Anatomical booties with Hodgman print (5mm neoprene)
- Adjustable suspenders with buckle closures
- Stretch belt with DuraFlex buckle
- Item #HOD0001
- Q & A
Best waders I've had
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have been using these for a few seasons. Many of my outings require walks through heavy brush with the occasional barbed wire fence crossing. I have snagged these so badly I thought they were toast, they didn't even have a mark. I have the insulated liners for these for the colder seasons. Buy these and never look back
Not the Hodgman waders we grew up with.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I scored a pair of these in a raffle and have been thoroughly impressed. They are nothing like the old school Hodgman waders we are used to. They are super heavy duty. I feel like I will get many fishy years out of these. So far Im impressed with the quality and happy with the fit. I plan to buy the zip in insulated pants for this winter..