Do it for the crag dogs.
People have all sorts of reasons for climbing: crag dogs, being able to carry lots of grocery bags on one finger, taking naps on crash pads, an excuse to make living out of your car sound glamorous to friends, and the fact that food tastes way better after a couple pitches or boulder problems. Whatever your reason for climbing, the stretchy cotton twill and gusseted crotch of the Hippy Tree Men's Crag Short is ready to flag, dyno, high-step, and whip with you.
- No-fuss shorts for climbers of all sorts
- Soft, durable cotton twill with a touch of stretch
- 19-inch outseam exposes just a bit of thigh
- Crotch gusset for flexibility and high-stepping
- Front slant pockets and dual back pockets stow sending snacks
- Elastic waistband with a drawcord to customize your fit
- Item #HIP00BJ
- 98% cotton, 2% spandex
- 2 slant hand, 2 rear
- elastic, drawcord
- Gusseted Crotch
- Recommended Use
- climbing, casual
What do you think about this product?
December 5, 2018
Great for casual activities
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- 5` 9"
- 156 lbs
These were great for cruising the docks in my flip-flops, and transitioned well for a short hike in the afternoon.
June 15, 2018
Durable, Fun, Comfy
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 175 lbs
These shorts are just about everything you could ask for in a climbing, hiking, couch-day short. The snap pocket is great for keeping things secure for in town excursions, and there is a carabiner loop on the shorts as well. HippyTree really knows their stuff and these shorts are no exception.