Warms from coast to coast.
If you've ever been to Maine in October, you know that the winds coming off the Atlantic in the fall are nothing to joke about. Wherever chilly winds find you, make sure they find you in the Hippy Tree Atlantic Jacket. Made with a durable cotton/nylon fabric and a warm Sherpa fleece lining, this jacket is a perfect fall go-to for long days spent wandering apple orchards and empty coastal beaches. You've got a full zipper with snap button overlays to keep the wind out, and satin-lined sleeves for soft-feeling comfort. Both hand pockets have top and side entries to provide convenient storage and a warm place for numbing hands.
- A fleece lined jacket for nippy days in the fall
- Tough face fabric helps fight the wind
- Warm Sherpa fleece and satin-line sleeves give you unmatched comfort
- Snap button overlays keep wind from creeping in through the zipper
- Hand pockets have top and side entries for added convenience
- Chest pocket provides extra storage and accenting
- Item #HIP00IS