The marine-layer slayer.
Perfect for closing down the pub or staying warm on the way to a dawn-patrol surf sesh, Hippy Tree's Men's Alamitos Jacket strikes the perfect balance of looking like your favorite flannel, but also elevating the warmth to a whole new level. Integrating a Sherpa fleece lining with a heavy yarn-dyed flannel exterior, the Alamitos is the logical response to a foggy, enshrouded morning on the coast. Roll out of your sleeping bag, toss it on, brew up some dark roast, and go surfing.
- A flannel jacket for surf-inspired casual
- Sherpa fleece lining insulates against chill
- Satin-lined sleeves for a soft, smooth feel
- Chest flap pockets for cash, ID, tide chart
- Side-slit pockets for phone, keys, safety kit
- Engraved buttons add style, panache
- Item #HIP00DQ
- Q & A
This Jacket is Dope!
I've never had an insulated flannel before and I am super pumped on the Hippy Tree Alamitos. It's a really high-quality jacket, the lining is ultra warm and extremely soft. Plus, the flannel pattern is subtle and good looking. I bought this in a Large and feel like I probably could have gone with a Medium and been fine. The sleeves feel only just slightly long, but otherwise, it looks like it fits me fine. I'm 5'9" and 185lbs.