To the top of the world.
Your appetite is gone and your legs feel like dead weight as you climb high into the sky—but hey, at least your feet are dry and comfortable thanks to Hillsound's Super Armadillo Nano Gaiter. Being Hillsound's most technical gaiter for alpine ascents, the Super Armadillo is constructed with an abrasion-resistant SuperFabric to protect against crampons and scree, and it's wrapped with a dirt- and water-resistant NanoSphere coating. The upper half features Schoeller C_Change material that is windproof and waterproof, and it breathes well to adapt to changing temperatures. Plus, the waterproof zippers make it easy to slip these gaiters on and off no matter how wrecked you are from the altitude.
- A technical gaiter for conquering big objectives in the alpine
- SuperFabric is abrasion- and puncture-resistant
- NanoSphere coating repels water and dirt
- Schoeller C_Change material is windproof and waterproof
- Waterproof zippers seal out the elements
- Over-the-calf height keeps deep snow out
- Item #HLS0008
- Q & A
Great Strong Gaiters!!!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
feels like a well designed product made from high quality materials. The superfabric around my ankles give great protection when i'm wearing my crampons and also from sticks and brush when bushwhacking. A bit heavy duty for Summer hiking but great product for the winter.