Altitude meets attitude.
Grown-up performance in a smaller package, the Hi-Tec Kids' Altitude VI Waterproof Hiking Boot has all the features necessary to keep up with your burgeoning adventurer. Durable and comfortable, this boot has a tough leather upper for lasting comfort, and is outfitted with a waterproof, breathable Dri-Tec membrane to keep his feet dry when splashing around some of the wettest environments. Hi-Tec equipped this boot with a unique Big-fit system that allows kid's feet to grow comfortably without the need for buying a new pair after one season, while the impact-absorbing EVA midsole ensures long-lasting comfort and cushioning over rocky terrain. Plus, the MD-traction rubber outsole holds a reliable grip on muddy, chewed-up trails after the snow of winter's melted.
- Durable, comfortable kids' hiking boot with grown-up features
- Leather upper holds up against abuse on the trail
- Waterproof, breathable membrane defends against the elements
- Impact-absorbing EVA midsole cushions on rough terrain
- Big-Fit system accommodates growing feet
- Tough, non-marking rubber outsole delivers traction
- Item #HIT000F
- Q & A
When I click the drop-list for size, it has a range of 1.0 to 7.0. Which country uses that range?