Junior's been showing a suspicious aversion to showering and an unabashed love for the woods lately, and he's currently spending his weekends in a tent in the backyard. His behavior's not really suspicious, come to think of it. He's turning into you. Though you'll work out the hygiene issue at some point, you're thrilled you won't have to convince Junior to spend his summer hiking and camping.
To get him ready, outfit his ripe, rapidly growing feet in the Hi-Tec Altitude Light WP JR Boys' Hiking Boot. Durable suede and mesh uppers will withstand the rigors of youthful exploration, while a waterproof treatment helps prevent sogginess in unexpected rain. Cushy midsoles and grippy lugged outsoles absorb impact and provide valuable grip so that you two can summit peaks together with comfortable feet from June to September.
- Ready Junior for a summer of exploration with this boot
- Waterproof membrane fully shields against rainstorms
- Suede and mesh uppers blend support with breathability
- Cushy EVA midsole absorbs impact on long days
- Multi-directional lugged outsole grips on technical terrain
- Item #HIT000C