Why We Like The Hestra Windstopper Race Tracker 3-Finger Glove
When we are out for a cold-weather adventure, we trust Hestra to provide us with quality-made gloves to keep our hands warm and protected. The Hestra Windstopper Race Tracker 3-Finger Glove is perfect for nordic skiing and other snow sports by providing us with a warm and durable glove that doesn't hinder our dexterity. The three-finger design maximizes our warmth and the thin fleece lining provides extra comfort and warmth. The GORE-TEX INFINIUM WINDSTOPPER fabric blocks out the cold weather and wind to enhance our comfort and is combined with a stretch polyester lining for mobility. Reinforcements on the side of the index finger enhance the durability of the glove, and a neoprene cuff fits tightly around our wrist to keep the cold drafts and snow out.
- Soar around the nordic track in warmth with these light gloves
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM WINDSTOPPER fabric cuts through wind and cold
- Three-finger design offers more insulation and warmth to your digits
- Fleece lining traps in heat, wicks away perspiration, dries fast
- Neoprene cuff provides a sleek finish to keep snow and cold out
- Durable Chamude palm holds up to ski poles and major efforts
- Reinforced forefinger elevates durability
- Item #HES000W
- [face fabric] GORE-TEX Windstopper Breeze, [palm] 70% polyester, 30% PU, [cuff] neoprene, [lining] brushed polyester
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help