Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Vertical Cut CZone Glove
Windproof, waterproof, and breathable, the Hestra Vertical Cut CZone Gloves provide all-weather, winter protection in a nimble, dexterous design on the mountain. A tough, yet flexible construction ensures these gloves last more than one season, while the G-Loft insulation prevents cold fingers from cutting our day short. A leather palm grip holds firm on ski poles and boot ratchets, while the adjustable pull straps and neoprene cuffs do their part to prevent frigid gusts from sneaking in.
- Top-tier ski gloves with robust warmth and protection
- Durable melange fabric and goat leather palm bolster its durability
- Waterproof, breathable insert ensures wetness stays out
- G-Loft insulation traps precious warmth for lasting comfort
- Adjustable straps and neoprene cuffs customize an exact fit
- Shock-absorbing foam protects your fingers and backhand
- Outward-facing seams increase grip and comfort
- Item #HES009I
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.